I'm about out of 12ga, I bought a case at the beginning of July but sporting
clays burns through it fast. I was surprised to find Cabela's has it in stock
even though the sale (Herters Target) started last week. Its been running that
the day after the sale starts its all gone...
I'm probably going to buy 2 cases this time, I want to practice a lot with the
new Browning.
-Curt

    On Sunday, August 16, 2020, 1:29:28 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Tell me about it. I still haven’t been able to replenish my 9mm ammo. I’m
wondering when I’ll ever be able to.

-D