208k?
Runs slightly rough?
Those ignition coils don't last forever, although it'll run pretty good on
half of them, as long as each cylinder gets reliable spark to one plug.

I know a Snap-On Soleus Ultra has a scope function to read individual plug
voltage patterns, can show that a cylinder has a flatline coil and an
inconsistent coil when the ECU has no pending or set codes for misfires.
I'm not sure if the SDS setup does that or not. The only time I tried to
do ignition on the SDS, it was on the W140 which had codes telling me
which coils were bad.