Only thing I can suggest is:

1.) Set up a password that’s simple and tell the congregation what it is; or,

2.) Get a consumer grade router in line with the existing access point and use
it’s parental controls feature to filter.

I’ve got an Asus router I use for my internal network and it’s got parental
controls and filtering available as an option.

-D