Hi - I have been having problems with my R hip when I drive my '81 300SD.
I get it a bit with other cars also, but am thinking that the pad in the
driver's seat needs to be replaced.  I found a place that will do it for
@$65, but they also want $100 for the pad.  I think I have seen them on eBay
for @$50.  Any other sources for these?   I think the $65 labor charge
sounds more than fair, but not as sure about the $100 for the pad.
Thoughts?
Thanks in advance.
BillR
Jacksonville FL
1981 300SD, 275k miles, and coming home today with new front and rear
windscreens [including a newly created area between the R windscreen and the
trunk - took 4 hours to install the rear windscreen], repainted rocker
panels, and the two other tiny rust spots repaired.  Took 11 days to get it
all done, but a good result [I hope].