Picked it up today. It’s a little on the turd side but has potential. Body
decent with no rust. Looks like somebody bypassed the vacuum control stuff for
turbo and put in a regular waste gate. Does start and sounds OK but they
somehow got it idling up way too high. Non of the gauges were working so I
messed with the fuse and got the oil pressure gauge working. Fuel and temp
gauge do not appear to work. Feels like it might have a slight miss in it which
might be why they jacked up the idle. Engine sounds fine though. Does smoke as
in gray diesel smoke. Appears to have a new radiator in it but the expansion
tank appears to be dry. It is possible they didn’t get it filled up properly
when doing the radiator swap. I am betting on blown head gasket though. I will
hook my vacuum filler up to it and just fill it with plain water and see what
it does. Not going to run it though until I have a working temp gauge. Also
found a trunk full of spare parts such as several ACC PBUs, spare instrumental
cluster, a new timing chain, filters etc.

Sent from my iPhone