I have four SEs in rotation. One just decided that the ringer wasn’t going to
work any longer after Mom in law plugged in a headset. I presume the jack
failed and disabled the speaker.

I have a 7 Plus that’s my County work phone, and I really like it, but I’m not
keen about the size, which is why I like the SE. I guess I could move us up to
7’s and have a slightly larger form factor, but why spend the money when
everyone is happy with what they have? That and we don’t do a lot of stuff on
our phones short of calls and texts. If we want to surf the net or watch
something we do it on a larger device.

-D