yeah but not that much

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/318413022563870

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class · E 55 AMG Sedan 4D
$5,000
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/charleston/vehicles/>
Listed 13 hours ago in Smyrna, GA <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/109192605773514/>

   About This Vehicle…

Driven 155,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: White · Interior color: Black
Fuel type: Gasoline
13.0 MPG city · 19.0 MPG highway · 15.0 MPG combined

   Typical Features…

 *
   Leather Seats
 *
   Moon Roof
 *
   Navigation
 *
   ABS
 *

   Seller's description…

2004 E55 AMG 155k clear title. This is 500hp supercharged model. Has M113 supercharger if you're not familiar. Needs some work but does run. Starts right up but doesn't run smoothly, has a misfire of some sort. Took vehicle on a trade so I haven't really messed with it. Hence the low price. Found a E55 wagon so this one must go. If you're familiar with these cars they still have value. Interior is clean normal wear. These will go wrecked at auction for what I'm asking for entire clear title vehicle that runs. Will need to be towed , keep any crazy offers, serious inquiries only. Of still posted then still available. Local pickup only.

--
--FT