Lear:
If she must teem,
Create her child of spleen, that it may live
And be a thwart disnatur'd torment to her!
Let it stamp wrinkles in her brow of youth,
With cadent tears fret channels in her cheeks,
Turn all her mother's pains and benefits
To laughter and contempt, that she may feel
How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is
To have a thankless child!
King Lear Act 1, scene 4, 281–289

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 8:48 PM Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Mine help out for the most part, at least my youngest does. That’s because
> he knows when he needs help I’ll return the favor in kind. The eldest?
> Forget it.
>
> Not a lot you can do at this point.
>
> -D
>
> > On Sep 5, 2020, at 8:43 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > You sacrifice for your kids growing up, making sure they are well taken
> care of. Help then anytime they need help. When you are working your ass
> off for a month on a house that renters tore up, they can’t be bothered to
> help.
> >
> > BTW got the pergo done in the bathroom. Just have to put all the trim
> down. Hopefully the utility room goes smooth tomorrow.
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred