A buddy of mine’s dad had a new one that was like a 74 or so, had suicide rear
doors. Black on black, a monster of a car. The dad was an obstetrician.

My buddy and I made some homemade “wine” one summer while in college. Bottled
it and put it on some shelves in his garage. We had no idea what we were doing,
the stuff was some foul concoction of fruit and sugar and bread yeast because
that was what we had. We made it in a big roasting pan at my house, somehow my
mother tolerated our experiment.

So we’re off at school sometime in the fall... dad gets a call at like 3AM, has
to go to the hospital. Goes out, gets in the car, fires that mutha up, and
BAM!!! a coupla bottles explode and spew that vile corruption we had made all
over the car. Nasty sticky evil smelling vomitus of the devil. Dr Dad was Not
Happy.

Next time we were home, thanksgiving maybe, I go over there and he gave us both
the whatfer. He had calmed down by then but he was still pissed about it. I
think there were a coupla bottles left we were forced to dispose of...

He kept that car a coupla years, I remember riding around in it, total land
barge.

--FT
Sent from iPhone