Stihl.  All the others are crap.  Make sure to use the synthetic oil to mix into the gas

--FT

On 9/8/20 5:08 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
In an effort to become better prepared should a large storm/hurricane pass
through, I am considering purchasing a chain saw.

Since it would be something I would rarely use, I’m not looking to buy a large
professional grade Husqvarna or something like that necessarily. However, I
would like a good quality saw, not a HF sort of machine.

Suggestions?

-D

--FT