I asked my agent to quote me insurance which she did without any specificity so
I need to get on her tomorrow.

Got me wondering if when the insco reports the insurance coverage to the SCDMV
if that will trigger something in their system since they won’t have the
vehicle record.

 VT made no mention of insurance so it doesn’t appear they care, which is
interesting. I guess they figure YOYO.

In any case I’ll have coverage I guess and will start driving it. Maybe I
should wait though for the registration paperwork so I have that to carry.

--FT
Sent from iPhone