The correct tire shop repair is to plug the hole, trim the plug inside the
tire and install a reinforced patch over the plug and injury, thus ensuring
an airtight seal that will last the life of the tire.
This repair required dismount , repair, remount and rebalance...
I can presume all that was done in good order since a tire shop did it.
[name brand shop]?