It is really too bad Mercedes made it a car for midgets instead of life
size folks 6 ft and up.
Expand the wheelbase another 20 inches and widen the body to keep
proportional aspect proper.
Widening and adding length would make room for a nice V8 and competitive
with Porsche and Corvette, and others. But, instead, they chose to make a
roller skate car...