Overheated?   Have not heard of heads blowing on a 320.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/664740621069912

2001 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 320 Sport Utility 4D
$1,000
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/charleston/vehicles/>
Listed 22 hours ago in Pooler, GA <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/104019619634224/>

   About This Vehicle…

Driven 180,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Silver · Interior color: Grey
Fuel type: Gasoline
15.0 MPG city · 19.0 MPG highway · 17.0 MPG combined

   Typical Features…

 *
   Leather Seats
 *
   Moon Roof
 *
   ABS
 *
   AM/FM Stereo
 *

   Seller's description…

Selling my Mercedes ML 320 2001 the heads are blow, new transmission only two years old. Just don’t want to fix it and bought new. The interior is in good condition a few dings on the exterior, good tires email me with any questions. $1000 OBO let me know if you want more photos.

--
--FT