This is a model that can produce both vacuum and pressure:  Mityvac MV8510
Silverline Elite Hand Pump.  Looks like they are about $60 on Amazon, you
may be able to find it sold locally and get it today.  Make sure you get
one with the switch so you can test both vacuum and pressure.
Max
Charleston SC