Just happens a Stinson 108-3 is on my bucket list to replace the 108-2 I
sold a few years ago..  I will be calling the owner for more details and
info...
Could be one of those events where I use a roll of 200 mph tape to close up
the wing bird holes and fly it home.. or pull the wings and ship it....
depends on true condition of fabric... which is exactly what I've been
looking for...
Thanks for posting the link.