That room shock stuff didn’t touch the dog pee in that room. Today we hosed the
brick and floor with Thompson multi surface sealer. Hopefully that will take
care of it.

Today I discover a new area of wood rot in one of the front bedrooms. This has
had wood damage since we have owned the house due to it sitting for about 2
years while still under construction without and windows or doors installed.
This unknown to us attracted termites along the front. Floor in the corner of
that room was somewhat soft so I decided to go ahead and cut that section out.
Just need to sister in a floor joist and replace a section of the header board
and should be good. We knew at some point we would have to address it as we
have had to in other sections of the front of the house over time. Glad I
caught it and decided to address it now. Don’t have much time though as the
carpet is being laid Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone