It is a 6k car all day long out here if it has been maintained well.
Personally I would go with the m113k forced induction version though. That
motor is bulletproof and one of the few machines that could give a Tesla a
run for its money at the stoplight

Interestingly a friend with the slowest model X raced a vintage Mustang
hotrod at a light the other day. He said it was pretty even until the other
guy had to shift into second gear, at which point the mustang was no longer
a factor in the race.