You may need to flush it out a time or two more to get all the residue out.
I had one zf hp22 trans that had been off a car for a few years. Took the valve body off and cleaned the daylights out of everything. Still needed to flush it about three times until the pink quit coming back.

Do the flush routine of remove the tranny cooler return line, aim it to a 5 gal bucket with 1 gal marks on it. have someone crank the thing and let the bucket fill a gal, shut it off, top off the fluid, repeat till the fluid runs clean. Drive it for a while and when the pink comes back, do it again.Eventually it will stay clean.

----------Robert

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
OK, y'all remember the saga of the pepto in the tranny of my 190D. Swapped the radiator out, got all the junk cleaned out and tranny fluid looks fine. Drove it for about 3 weeks and no more pepto. Car has been sitting for about 3 weeks or so and I just now checked today and its full of pepto again. Before I was loosing some coolant but this time, the coolant is just fine, have not lost any. The only thing I can come up with is that we have had lots of rain the last couple of weeks. Is there some way that rain water can get into the tranny while the car is just sitting? This one has me stumped!! Maybe my first radiator wasnt bad after all. Is there anyway I can check a radiator while its out of the car to see if its leaking fluid into the tranny cooler portion of it?