Yes you will need rivets or bodge up some bolts. I have to do the same on the
$700ML500.   Amazon have all the bits not particularly expensive.

 I found a step-by-step pdf of the process, not hard. I’m not home so can’t
send a link but search for it? Might have been on benzworld. There are some
youtubers too.

Get some new door panel plastic rivets as they will break.

--FT
Sent from iPhone