Great ride! I used to ride a tandem bike on long distance road rides years ago,
and after one of those, you REALLY have an idea of how good/bad your seat is!
Distance riding is very enjoyable if you have a good seat.
Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon
2019 Sprinter 12 passenger 144WB, still under 1500 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard, still in the shop

Sent from my iPhone