On 2020-10-31 15:46, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
From what I remember from Herr Doktor Booth, at some point the M1
changed from real "full synthetic" to some cheaper-to-produce
hydrocracked base stock that was still legally allowed to be called
"full synthetic" based on a court case involving Castrol.

Last I checked the MSDS, 0W20 EP and AP were still around 2/3-3/4 true synthetic, and some others were around 20%, most of them were closer to 10%. You can download the MSDS at Mobil's web site.