Hatters were mercury, but any heavy metal poisoning is Not Good.

-_FT

On 11/5/20 6:59 AM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
On 2020-11-04 21:25, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
Thats what I was thinking, he's leaned right over the fender, adding
heat, rubbing on the lead, breathing...
-Curt

I can remember the PBS show, Stained Glass with Vickie Paine I think it was called.
She mentioned her lead vapor protection every time she turned on an iron.

Makes me wonder, back in the old days, were bodymen mad as a hatter?

Mitch.

--FT