Jim,

Make sure you have your cluster pulling hooks handy, as they make an excellent
tool for pulling those loops from the seat cover through the pad while you hook
them or insert the nylon wedges.

It’s pretty cool how they arrange to get the upholstery to do what it does with
a bunch of hooks or loops and wedges.

-D