I have a lot of duplicates of things from accretion over the years. For
example, I have a complete Craftsman screwdriver set that was always in a wall
cabinet I had for my woodworking setup when I had one. Tools were segregated
between garage and wood shop so as not to commingle with things that could be
greasy or have sawdust in them. All of those duplicates are going north.

I don’t, however, have doubles of things like ratchets and socket sets. Some
duplicates, but not complete sets. I’ll buy new for those and keep the dupes in
Florida. I had a pretty good set of standard combination wrenches, but not
metrics, so those will get bought as new up north, too.

All of my MB specific stuff will stay in Florida. I’m not doing any substantive
work on cars in Indiana, at least not intentionally. Worst case scenario
there’s a Harbor Fright nearby, so if I had to make do with something in the
way of hand tools I could snag it there.

Xmas ask is more Lowe’s gift cards so I can get a rolling box to put the tool
box on…

-D