On 2020-12-02 18:10, Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:
On 02/12/2020 5:06 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
I only had a come-along I use to winch the cars onto the trailer, it would have taken forever and it was getting towards dark

--FT

Too bad you couldn't find someone to haul it up the hill so that you
could load it and do it all in the one trip.

Sounds like it's out in the sticks, but the guy who's in charge of the property doesn't know anybody with a tractor? Kleb probably would have called AAA and told them his car got stuck in a friend's backyard.