Those things are expensive.  SEA neighbor got one last Autumn.  Loved riding
it.  WRD struck, his Priapus got the catastrophic converter swiped thrice this
year, and some hobo absconded with is bike while he was at the park.

Local SEA news channel had an in depth report on the illicit markets the
vagabonds have.  From the video, plug in bikes (any bike) were big sellers.
Seems the tent dwellers do not face the same draconian restrictions on
conducting business that tax paying retailers do.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.

> On Dec 4, 2020, at 12:10 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com
> <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:
>
> I don't know why, but I entered this thread expecting an electrically
> assisted pedal bike, which seem to be all the rage among those of a certain
> age (Sammich loves his).

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur