I'm going up tomorrow to look at this car, probably buy it.  Girl child is going to give me her 124 E320 in swap so I will haul that back and sell it, should come out OK on the deal and keep her mobile.  She went and looked at it Saturday, thought it was pretty nice, left the guy a deposit to hold it.  She said it was a bit bouncy but not too bad so the spheres are probably not completely shot. I'll order a pair and her local shop she found can put them on, not something I want to deal with in an apartment parking lot.

-_FT