IIRC, the 115 300D manual calls for DOT 4. I always gravity bleed mine
(had three of them) - no muss, no fuss ------

On 5/12/06, Dillon, Meade LCDR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd recommend a dot 4 fluid; Valvoline makes a nice synthetic brake
fluid.

I gravity bleed vice pump/close valve/release pedal/open valve & repeat,
because if the brake fluid hasn't been changed regularly, there probably
is corrosion and crap in the master cylinder, and when you go full
stroke the seals run over that garbage and get torn up, and then you
need a new MC.  Faster to pressure bleed if you want to spring for the
tool or make your own.

Very respectfully,
/s/
Meade Dillon