All the new trucks have blinding LEDs, a lot of the new foreign cars and SUVs too -- the lights are up high and quite blinding, add in the aux lights that are always on and it is dangerously blinding. Then you have the bubbas who have put them on their squatted 4x4s to be cool (no mufflers), and the of color community who seem to fancy 1000W LED light panels mounted on the front license plate frame and drive with no other headlights on, unless they have blue or pink headlight bulbs.

[/curmudgeonrantoff/]

--FT

On 12/7/20 12:44 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
On 2020-12-07 09:59, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Yep, or SHMBO can’t put the phone down do you can see at night.

Speaking of night driving I am amazed at the number of people now days
that drive with their brights on all the time and won’t dim them. I am
also amazed at even on low beams most modern cars seem to blind
oncoming vehicles.

So many cars have illegal (and impossible to focus) LED bulbs in them.
When you see a 10 year old truck with glaring blue lights, you know it's illegal, but when you see a late model, is it modified or just bad?

--FT