I have a good assortment of taps, handles and a few dies, along with an
unknown number of duplicates, mostly SAE. However, they are just lying in a
drawer. When I need one, I have to search through the collection. Is there a
system for organizing the taps similar to a drill index which allows the
user to go right to the one needed? I am not inclined to spend money on a
container. Looking for an idea someone might have come up with to sort them
in an inexpensive way that doesn't take up much room. Come to think of it,
I'm looking for something similar for the numerous disorganized Allen
wrenches.

Jerry

1982  240D