From: "George Gregory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Shamless plug for Club 123D spring "rally"
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:36:10 -0500

Your reply level is low because you restrict events/membership to 123 cars.
Many enthusiasts, who have owned 123 cars in the past but have moved on to
newer cars, and still have a passion and knowledge for the 123, are
excluded.

Most clubs and organizations of this type try to get as many participants as
possible INCLUDED which is the opposite of your policy of EXCLUDING.

GG
St. Louis - Cincinnati
1997 SL500
http://homepage.mac.com/deneals/SL500.htm