On 2020-12-15 15:57, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Varies but usually over 10 sometimes up to 35 or so. A lot of times I
see mid 20s. With the WISP I was paying double the t mobile price for
12 but I oh usually got 2-3.

My tower is 5 miles north of me, and my neighbor has a bunch of trees at my north line less than 200' from the house.

With the Franklin T9 pocket modem, I get solid signal strength on the display, and 1.5-1.6Mbps download at Speedtest (up fails due to firewall settings).

I put it outdoors on the north side of the house and got 3Mbps, so signal strength seems to be a limiting factor.

So far, not worth $50/month, but maybe the white box gets better speeds?

Oh, and the '30BG free trial', the display on the modem says xx used out of 20GB. I feel like I got cheated, even though I didn't pay for the 30GB.