One reason I dislike my cardiologist is that he says things like "Everybody
should be on a statin" but can point to zero statistical evidence to back up
his claim. I think a lot of doctors prescribe them because the drug companies
tell them how important it is at their weekly lunch...
I'm not saying doctors are bought by drug companies but when Angie rented space
from a doctor I got to eat an awful lot of drug company food.

-Curt

    On Thursday, December 17, 2020, 4:11:30 PM EST, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes