Since I know how to cook and remain poor (in my mind, at least), I do not
regularly partake of commercial food purveyors.  I have noted that portion
sizes have become Brobdingnagian recently.  I made three meals out of the trip
to a sit down place in 2019.  As for fast food, I do get cravings every few
years.  Drive through and grab a “meal”, consume it, then spend the next day or
so recalling why I do not consort with fast food.  That sort of hotdog belch,
nasty taste in the mouth, ball of tape worms wrestling, water closet tempest
events.  So very off putting, that it keeps my custom from those shops, until
memory fades again.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.