-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of OK Don
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 7:32 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List; SL Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Un-known device in '78 450SLC

I found what appears to be a vacuum operated switch under the coolant
resevoir when I removed it. It has two vacuum lines connections and a
connector with two wires going to it. The wires were connected, but
there were no vacuum lines connected, so I have no idea what's
supposed to be sucking or blowing there --

Anyone know what this thing is for, and what vacuum lines are supposed
to be attached to it?

Thanks -

PS - Is there a vacuum line diagram on the CD for the engine compartment?