A UTI snuck up on her they reckon and it went to sepsis. Got her afib all
wigged out ( heart rate up to 180bpm). Lost pretty much all neurological stuff
went south ( didn’t know her name, birthday, how to walk up stairs). Was in
hospital for 10 days. Post sepsis, she has no short term memory. Was forgetting
how to drive but didn’t realize it until she was behind the wheel trying to
exit her trailer park. She is a hot mess now.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone