GWN is scraping the dregs from the vials to gather a few more doses.  Since it
is not easy to store, I guess they are hoping to service enough before the
thing goes off.  There is also the trouble of not being able to get it to
outlying villages before it goes off, since each case needs to get split into
50 or 100 dose batches.

Andrew can have my doses.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur