Actually IVM works better as a prophylaxis.

Got horses?

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: December 18, 2020 10:32 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: dillonm...@gmail.com
Subject: [MBZ] OT AMA reverses course, HCL is OK to use to treat Wuhan Red
Death!

I'll take the HCL and Zinc, and avoid the vax for now...

"RESOLVED, That our American Medical Association rescind its statement
calling for physicians 4 to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and
chloroquine until sufficient evidence becomes 5 available to conclusively
illustrate that the harm associated with use outweighs benefit early in 6 the
disease course. Implying that such treatment is inappropriate contradicts
AMA Policy 7 H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their
Physicians,” that addresses off 8 label prescriptions as appropriate in the
judgement of the prescribing physician (Directive to 9 Take Action); and be
it further10"

Scroll way down to page 18 to find this gem.

https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2020-10/nov20-handbook-addendum.pdf