As an aside, when I tried to start the Pisten Bully the other day the
batteries were pretty flat. I pulled them and put 'em on the charger. Each got
24 hours on the 10a charger (they seemed to draw about 4a for 3 or so hours and
then dropped down to 2) and 24 hours on the desulfator
https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200332201_200332201?cm_mmc=Housefile-_-RECEIVED-_-707-_-CONF
Last night when we had fuel troubles (see my last message) the batteries
performed admirably, we cranked the snot out of that thing. They each carry a
2014 date code.
The 24v system (2x 12v batteries) in the PB is fantastic, it cranks over good
at all temps. If its really cold a shot of go-go juice helps but usually isn't
required and that's with 15w40 conventional oil in it...

-Curt

    On Saturday, December 19, 2020, 12:47:44 PM EST, Mitch Haley via Mercedes