I've really enjoyed not working on my 2015 VW Jetta, other than changing the
oil.
Our 2010 Dodge RAM has had a host of little things this year, a wheel bearing,
front and rear brakes, rust repair and now it needs heater actuators. Those
don't look hard, I'm just waiting for a warm day.It needs replacing, I'll look
around, maybe next week I'll find a dealership thats hungry to close the year
with a sale. Otherwise maybe there will be some deals around President's day.

-Curt

    On Saturday, December 19, 2020, 5:16:22 PM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes