On 2020-12-23 18:16, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
Congrats!  So the old rod end still had a pinch sleeve clamping it?

I think so, I'll have to look for it in the daylight.
If the new one had come with sleeve and nut like the Moog does, I would have caught on sooner. I thought the slotted, tapered end didn't look like what was on the car, but really didn't pay much attention to the new one, I was already trying to get the old one off when the new one got here.