Absolutely. You can have as many IRAs as you want. You can have as many 401ks
as you want, too, but each one would be from a different employer. My point
being in that if you don’t roll over  a 401k from a pervious employer it just
sits in their 401k program, earning the same that it had been with the
elections you chose. What’s nice about this is that many employers pay the fees
on 401ks, so leaving the money with a former employer means you could get the
benefit of their 401k and they are paying the fees.

In these cases you often get regular “beg” letters that tell you how they’ll
gladly assist you with doing a rollover into an IRA or a new employer’s program.

-D