From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: January 7, 2021 1:50 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: d...@penoff.com
Subject: [MBZ] OT - Paint Sprayers

Looking for a recommendation for a paint sprayer, handheld, probably HVLP, that
can handle latex paints. I’ve got a bunch of doors I want to paint for the
house and this would be a good reason to break down and get a sprayer. My
previous experiences with these are about 10-15 years old, and they weren’t
pleasant ones. Hopefully, newer technology has made them better.

TIA,

-D