Sedan as hauler is a good thing.  Best ever in my mind was the /8.  Trunk went
on for miles and the rear seat bottom and back remove easy.  For a bit more
room inside, the SDL was almost as roomy as a TD getting seats and bumpers back
from the PnP.  Got a Silverado driver door hauled 250 miles to my cousin.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.