There were a couple of Floyd’s posts in the byte bucket for some reason, I just
approved them.

Everyone - remember that if you get a reject notification from the mail server
about a post needing approval, send me a private message so I know to go in and
release it. I check things about once daily, so if it’s after I check it could
sit there for a day before I see it.

-D