I've seen that.  I might have a can in the garage, I'll have to check it out

--FT

On 1/11/21 10:46 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I have found the best stuff for spot cleaning is a spray foam at Wally Whirled
call “Tuff Stuff”. It’s cheap and does a great job of removing stains by
spraying and using a stiff brush to work it into the carpet fibers.

Interesting that I can buy it off the shelf at the store yet the web site only
shows it as being available from third party sellers.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=tuff%20stuff&typeahead=tuff
<https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=tuff%20stuff&typeahead=tuff>

-D

On Jan 11, 2021, at 10:26 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes