I have a standing reward of $10,000 for the Navy pilot that can verify they
shot down McCain over N. Vietnam, post the Forestall.
I've spoken personally with the man who was air boss for that ship, on that
day, and his version of what happened and the Navy's version does not jive,
at all..
McCain had some serious baggage over that event.