None of these tools tested gave any mention to the most important item in
getting drills sharp.
That is, always dress the grinding wheel so that it is clean and flat,
also, grinding wheels come with many grit selections. Many who try to
sharpen drill bits give no thought to what grit they are using, or what
type of wheel composition they have.

To put a fine cutting edge on the drill you are sharpening, once the
profile is correct at the cutting anvil, the bit should be final finished
at the cutting planes with a fine grit stone in the grinder.at

Last tip. Watch the video again and specifically observe the cutting chips
each drill is making. Notice the drill that cut the fastest produced very
uniform chips... If you sharpen a bit, and it does not give you chips that
look like that bit produced.
Resharpen it, and reshape the cut planes.  Look at a sharp bit that cuts
well... remember what those cutting anvils looked like... Make yours look
just like it. You will be glad you did because it will work.