Beautiful car - crazy price. $130K now.

A fellow student that I knew back in University days had a Burgundy one that looked like that model. Don't recall what year his was but it might have been about that vintage. That was when I was in Law School between 1977 and 1980. The net suggests the model was available between 1959 and 1972 so his may well have been older than this one on BAT. It had belonged to  a mechanic at a MB Dealership and anything that it had needed had been replaced with factory parts. The cover for the rear window ledge (package tray?) had been replaced because it faded. I don't recall what he had paid for it but it was nice. Back then it was just a used car. Now it is a "classic".

RB